Monday, November 19, 2012

Getting Crafty

I've been busy sewing lately. Its fun and it  distracts me from mindless eating. Here are a few things I've been making. Let me know if anyone wants a tutorial on any of these.
 
First here is a Car Holder that I made for my friend's son, I also made one for my nephew but I forgot to take a picture of it.
This is how it looks when its all opened up. Four pockets for cars.
And how you fold it up...
And all folded up! (I forgot to snip some threads before taking pictures)
 
 
Here is KBeaner's new Tutu Skirt! She loves it and it was perfect for dance class.
 
 
Travel Size Tissue Holder
This one might be my favorite, I've already made about 7 of these in different fabrics for family and friends. I love it because I always need tissues for KBeaner when I'm out, but I hate having them thrown in my purse or pockets, and I refuse to buy those small packets of tissues, they're a waste of money! This way I can have a travel pack of them that is cute, and saves money!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment