Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Maintain

Today is weigh in day, I maintained, which I'm pretty pumped about it. I made it through the first big holiday and didn't gain. Now just to get through the rest of the holiday season without gaining. I think I can do it. I know I could probably lose more weight if I was trying harder. I am obviously trying hard but not as hard as I had been before, the past month or so I've slacked on exercise, I have stayed on track with weight watchers and have tracked everything I ate even when I eat almost all of my extra weekly points. I know if I worked out more and didn't eat as many extra weekly points, I'd probably see a larger weight loss.

I keep getting this feeling though thats saying "relax its the holidays, you've come so far already..." I don't want to fall back into my old habits though so I can't relax too much, I am going to keep tracking all the food that I eat. 

What are some things you do when you're starting to feel like getting lax on your diet/workout routine?

I think I might head over to Pinterest to get some motivation! I love all the Fit-spiration on there. If you want to see what I'm pinning follow my boards by clicking here.

I guess I just need to keep looking at every  day as a new day to challenge myself, to make better choices and to be a better example for my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment