Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hope you're having an amazing day with friends and family.

Yesterday was my weigh in, I am down another pound!!! That's 99 lbs since January 2010. Can't complain about that!

Anyways in the spirit of Thanksgiving I'm going to give thanks..

I'm thankful for a lot of things this year, every year I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends, my amazing fiance and my beautiful daughter.

This year I am thankful also for things related to weight loss.

Thank you...
  • Weight Watchers
  • Feeling and being healthy
  • My new found confidence
  • Being able to run around easily and play with my daughter
  • My willpower (I didn't think I had that until this past April).
  • All of the people who support me.
  • You...reading my blog, it holds me accountable.
Woo Hoo 164 lbs!!


I hope you have an amazing thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment