Saturday, April 13, 2013

Results- Brazil Butt Lift

I just finished doing the Brazil Butt Lift 4 week Combination Plan. Technically it was 5 weeks for me. I had to take about a week off because I was sick. You can read my first post about Brazil Butt Lift here.

I had a lot of fun doing these workouts, they were hard, but definitely tons of fun! Some of the videos like Cardio Axe and Bum Bum have a ton of dancing and shaking your booty... how can you not have fun doing that?

Now to the results...

My measurements...
Chest 35.5 from 36inches
Waist 31 from 33 inches
Hips (widest part) 39.5 from 40 inches
Thighs 22.5 from 24 inches
Arms 11.75 from 12.5 inches
That is a total loss of 5.25 inches!! I'm pumped about that! I also went from a size 8 jeans to a size 6!! My weight fluctuated I started at 156lbs, then since I thought I was working out so much that I got a free pass from eating well I gained 3lbs. Once I realized exercising does not give you a free pass on eating well I was able to go from 159lbs down to 153lbs!!
 
I am planning on continuing using The Brazil Butt Lift DVDs. I think I am going to change up the 4 week plan though, my options are "Too Flat or Square", "Pear Shape", "Too Big" or "Combination". I think that I am going to do "Too Flat or Square" because to be honest I wouldn't mind having a little more oomph in my behind! haha.
 
Has anyone else done Brazil Butt Lift? What were your results?

No comments:

Post a Comment