Monday, February 17, 2014

Crystal Light Container into Pen/Pencil Holder

I love Crystal Light containers, there are so many uses for them! Thankfully for me, my Mom drinks Crystal Light so she saves me her containers. Here is my newest creation!




A pen/pencil holder for the refrigerator.

Super easy and I think its super cute!!

What you need:
Crystal Light Container
Hot Glue Gun
Twine
Ribbons or any other embellishments



First take the Crystal Light wrapper off.

Starting at the bottom of the container add a little hot glue and attach your twine.

Start wrapping! I added hot glue to various spots on the container as I went to keep the twine looking neat.

Once you are finished wrapping the twine, cut it and add a little hot glue to the end. I folded my end of the twine inside of the container so that it would have a cleaner look to it.

Next I added 3 self adhesive magnets to the back.

Then you can embellish your container however you'd like!

I added a bow to mine but you could hot glue flowers on it or even leave it plain.

I am thinking of doing one all in ribbon for some of KBeaner's markers for her room and maybe make one with the lid still on so that she has an easy way of bring some small toys in the car.

If you make this please share your creations in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment